Hi Ron,

Unfortunately the server that I currently run (DHCP, BIND, Apache, MySQL,
Postfix, Courier, SSH, and my cstrike server ;-)) is based off of
FreeBSD at the moment, although for workstations I am using Debian
(Lenny).

You may want to have a look at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP although it does not
look like they have updated the doc to represent 9.04. But in my
experience most of the steps are identical unless a package has been
depreciated or removed.

Is there anything specific that you need a hand with?

~Andrew