If you don't have the tech skills in house to set up some of the
options discussed in this thread, you can always use something like
this:

http://www.yousendit.com/

There are dozens of these file-drop websites out there.

Encrypt the file first, with something like truecrypt - then upload
the encrypted file, then send the user a link to the download
location, and give them the password to decrypt the file.

Dan