Hi all. I am new to the area and currently staying with a friend on the north
side of town in Blaine. I was active in Phx LUG for the past couple of years
at Stammtischs or Installfests. I have been using Linux for the past 6 years
and have mostly been with the Debian distro though I have probably tried all
the major ones at least once. Lenny runs on both my lappie and server :) Hope
to get a chance to meet some of you all and develop long term relationships.

As a side note I am looking for work in this area. In talking with the main
coordinator of the Phx Lug he said I would be  good as a beginning linux sys
admin. I just love Linux overall and enjoy working with installs, hardware
and such. I can do it all day for hours a day. Anyway....

Vi^3PirePengy

--

------- GPG signed

Many individuals and organizations around the
globe have developed international cross platform
protocols to support your freedoms and ideas.
Please support Open Standards for software and
hardware with cross platform ISO standards and not
proprietary formats from monopolies and the
associated vendor lockin. If you are a Windows user
protect yourself from various known software
vulnerabilities that allow virii, malware, adware,
trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla with
NoScript for web browsing and not Internet Explorer.
HTML emails, Microsoft DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats are
not acceptable to send me. Please enclose inline or
by attachment with RTF, TXT, DJVU or PDF formats.
Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System
and accompanying software. Encryption of data and
emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.