On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Adam Monsen wrote:
> Anyone want to meet up in Dinkytown at noon for an impromptu lunch?
> Last minute, I know. :)
>
> Just thought it would be cool to meet some TCLUGgers and/or Unbound
> Penguins face to face.
>
> I'll be on IRC if you want to check in and see if the meetup is a go.

Turns out I'm hungry and didn't get any takers for today.

Here's a new idea: tomorrow, 11:30am, Duffy's Dinkytown Pizza. Yummy
pizza by the slice, and Linuxy chit-chat. jima might be able to make
it. http://chow.com/places/7724

I added ubuntu-us-mn since I've heard there are some cool folks on
that list too!

Don't worry if you miss this one or don't want to eat at Duffy's...
hopefully we'll get some more impromptu lunches going.

--
Adam Monsen