Hello All,

As far as the mailing list goes, the TC LUG mailing list is quite active.
However, there are not enough activities in the area that are focussed on
Linux. I was kind of wondering what the charter of the group is, the mission
of the group and stuff. Whatever is on the home page is very generic and
does not generate a positive enthusiasm in the visitor's mind. The meetings
(at least the notifications) have stopped.

I was kind of wondering if we can use our group to essentially promote Linux
in the twin cities area. I am a member of the Fedora Ambassadors group &
have seen a lot of emails about Feodra Launch parties, promotional events
etc. I know that there are budgets available for promoting Fedora in local
area.

Let me know if someone is interested in starting something here. We have a
very good open source proponent here in the form of U of M. We can leverage
it as well.

--
Smile!!! :) It improves your face value...

Visit me at
http://www.dharwadkar.com
http://www.dharwadkar.org
Sister Site: