I'm not sure what you're looking for, or what your price range is, but I
have found that leasing a server can be a far better deal than collocating
your own.  I currently lease a server from xlhost.com for around $60 a
month.  That gets me a dedicated server (not a shared virtual machine, an
actual box), 1TB of traffic a month, 10Mbps dedicated up/down connection, 5
static IP addresses, and your os of choice.

I realize this may be overkill for what you need, but in my opinion its
better than colocating.