From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Bret Baptist
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:52 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] sftp/scp server with ldap/AD integrated
authentication

On Thursday 29 May 2008 11:41:44 am Justin Krejci wrote:
> cron+find is your friend here. Example find command to delete old files
> find /path/to/files -type f -mtime +30 -exec rm -f {} \;

Or just do the delete with find:
find /path/to/files -type f -mtime +30 -delete

--
Bret Baptist
Senior Network Administrator
bbaptist at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com
(612)676-1946 x17

Providing Internet Services since 1995
Web Development ~ Search Engine Marketing ~ Web Analytics
Network Security ~ On Demand Tech Support ~ E-Mail Marketing