Nope, use all 6 disks in the RAID 1+0.  That way you get more
throughput.  I like things easy, so I would just create a root partition
that eats up almost all of the space, then a second small (2GB) swap
area.  That way you don't have to worry about running out of disk space
if you make a particular partition too small.

-Chris