I'm looking at trying maildir to get some extra performance and to be
able to have nested folders. However I'm on a system that has a number
of users and I don't want to mess up their mail while I'm testing this.
All of my mail is filtered through procmail (called by postfix) using my
own .procmailrc and I'm wondering if it's possible to have just my mail
put in maildir format by procmail, while everyone else's mail stays in
mbox format?

Also will I need to run a separate IMAP server for myself to be able to
access these mailboxes, while others still use mbox?

And is there a way to convert my mbox mail to maildir format?

Thanks, any pointers you can provide would be helpful.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital