On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:33:04PM -0500, Eric Peterson wrote:
> I'm also interested to know if anyone has used Coraid. I'm considering
> them for use in a web cluster.
>
> Has anyone played around with the various cluster filesystems such as
> GFS, Luster, OCFS2? Any thoughts on stability, quality, etc.?

We've tested GFS on a Coraid AoE device.  It works, but it's not a high
performance device.  I would suggest multiple dedicated NICs if you can
and the latest AoE driver.  But as with any new configuration, do your
own performance testing to make sure it will live up to your
requirements and expectations.

Nate