This is all we've got:

root at jubuntu:/media/Jrobo/03 - Tagged, Listened, Unsorted# ls -al
total 24
drwxr-xr-x  5 root          daemon        20480 2008-03-21 19:05 .
drwxrwxrwx 11 hewhocutsdown hewhocutsdown  4096 2008-03-21 18:54 ..
- Sæglópur*
root at jubuntu:/media/Jrobo/03 - Tagged, Listened, Unsorted#

Should be a folder with about a dozen files inside

hewhocutsdown at gmail.com
hewhocutsdown.blogspot.com