I have been using XEN on Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora.  KVM is also very
interesting as it is the new bleeding edge hypervisor in Fedora.  The
new virtmanager in RH and CenOS 5.1 is very nice and lets you point'n
click your way through intallations.  Command line is always there.
KVM is now also available in Fedora as an option and looks to be the
hypervisor of the future.

I have seen a "hacked" version of OS X running in XEN - and yes, it is
a NO-NO!