On Mar 3, 2008, at 4:18 PM, Bret Baptist wrote:

> On Monday 03 March 2008 3:32:35 pm J Cruit wrote:
>> I'd try IPHouse
>>
>> On 3/3/08, ben usenetalias <ben.usenet.alias at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> that will allow me to operate in bridged mode on a static ip
>>> without using PPPoE.
>
> Just a heads up that IPHouse uses PPPoA for their connections.  You
> are going
> to have a really hard time finding someone that will hook you up
> with a new
> connection that uses bridged mode.  However, the 678 will do PPPoA
> so that
> should not be a problem for you.

I second the ipHouse recommendation.  There a great company and I've
been happy for a few years now with them.  They don't support bridging
mode, but they do support your Cisco 678 just fine.

If you have specific questions about them, drop me a line and I'll try
to answer them.

Oh, whomever you choose to go with, make sure you mention the person's
name who recommended them.  Some companies, ipHouse included, offer a
free month's service or similar for referrals.

HTH
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks