New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: Misc Old Crap

I have a bunch of old computer parts that have accumulated over the years.  They are free to a good home if you pick them up (Bloomington).  If you are involved in a school electronic program or just like to have old crap around this is for you.  Nothing of any real value - old ram of unknown type, external modems, very old video capture card, just random stuff.  You can't pick and choose, if you want this I'll simply hand you a box and you get whatever is in it ;-)  Throw out what you don't want (that's what I'll be doing if no one is interested).

Seller Email address: ben dot usenet dot alias at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi