If you order any, compare RAM upgrade rates against Newegg - I ordered
2 1GB sticks for the 1505N I'm typing on now for $80 a year ago, while
Dell wanted $200 for the same upgrade.  I also passed on a HD upgrade
for $125 (from 80GB to 160GB) - I didn't need the space at first, and
now if I need it, I can get a 250GB for that price.

Like JR, I suggest getting the bigger battery - 9 cell, and I get 4
1/2 hours on it.  Don't forget a bluetooth module, they can be tricky
to find later, if you might want it down the road.

-Keith