I forgot that I had already referred somone to them a few months ago and
they reported back that there were no 612s so its possible you may be
waiting a while.  612 is so out of style anyways, go with something cool
like New York or Seattle :)

The cool thing about these guys and many services like them is you can get
any number you want across the country or even multiple numbers.  Great for
job hunting in other cities or giving your long distance relatives a local
number to call.

--j