Yeah, I used to use something like that. Then I just decided to use
some shareware program on a VM that can export to XML and then run my
own mangling scripts that beat the hell out of it and stick it in a
mysql database. That way I get every single bit of info I want about
the thing and I can always modify my program later on.

Mine looks like this: http://yaron.org/dvds/

On Jan 14, 2008, at 0:18, Mike Miller wrote:

> See the attached script.  It is a bash script and it requires that
> wget, perl and the usual GNU versions of egrep, grep and date are
> in the path.
>
> This script allows you to maintain a web page that has this format:
>
> http://taxa.epi.umn.edu/DVD_example2.html

-Yaron