On Sunday 13 January 2008 6:21 pm, Joey Rockhold wrote:
> I am looking for a laptop that full supports linux, and at the same time I
> am looking for the cheapest deal.  I am curious if anyone has tried a
> laptop from Zonbu ( http://www.zonbu.com/home/ ).
>
> This laptop's use will pretty much be 10% web browsing and email, and 90%
> remoting in to desktop computers, so I do not need much hardware power.
> Wi-Fi is the most important feature.
>
> If anyone has any other suggestions, I welcome them.  I just ask that it be
> 12" screen or bigger.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Joey

MicroCenter has a deal on an Acer Laptop for $379.99. Unfortunately their
website is currently of the opinion that they don't carry that even though
its featured on the home page. Not sure of the specs beyond: Acer Aspire
4315-2004. $529.99 - $150 instant savings. No requirement of a $14.95/month
plan unless you want that service.

Jack
--
Jack Ungerleider