lmao reader had only one problem in windows (not in linux) that it takes bandwidth when you didnt want it used (especially because comcast purposely makes torrents slow yet take all the bandwidth, glad fcc taking care of that)  but for linux it works perfectly fine (except very rarely a pdf made by open office will load slowly) so it works for me