hmm... *thinks for 2 seconds* have you heard of adobe reader? free (in a sence), avalable via the add remote programs mechanism, and version 8 plays sounds lol not sure v8 is in repos but if not, just google adobe reader 8 click the first link, choose dif os choose debian linux (se, adobes website chooses the option of rpm automatically and that'll screw up your system) run it, if it has license agreement in the dumb terminal, press tab+enter and it will shut up and just show progress in the window