I used the client I had access to at the time, there is no way to shut off
html on it. Asked nicely or not won't really change that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy.A Johnson [mailto:troy.johnson at health.state.mn.us]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:05 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org; Don Sparish
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] HTML mail (was: exact match using grep)

Hi Don,

Annoying others is not the goal of this email list.

And if you need someone to ask you nicely to stop using
HTML email on this email list, I certainly will:

Please stop senting HTML email to this email list.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

Troy Johnson

>>> "Don Sparish" <dalan at visi.com> 2/29/2008 2:43 PM >>>
Since it seems to annoy him so much I'll just keep on using it.