Hi Don,

Annoying others is not the goal of this email list.

And if you need someone to ask you nicely to stop using
HTML email on this email list, I certainly will:

Please stop senting HTML email to this email list.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

Troy Johnson

>>> "Don Sparish" <dalan at visi.com> 2/29/2008 2:43 PM >>>
Since it seems to annoy him so much I'll just keep on using it.