On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Chuck Cole wrote:

> I agree.  Who said "router"?  I meant whatever is in your poorbook.

Oh yeah. Oops (; Either way, it did WPA2 just fine under OS X

> Hmmm.. no option means no option.
>
> Apple is good at compatibility.. ask their support   :-)

I'm not sure how well they suppot people putting Linux on their laptops (:
I could ask Yelowdog, or just wait for the next version of that which
should be freely avaiable Any Day Now.

>> Heh, this is on a Powerbook with no PCI or PCMCIA slots.
> Ain't compatibility wunnerful?

*smiles* Iwouldn't expect a PCI slot in a laptop. The bigger Powerbooks
did have PCMCIA slots, but the 12" ones did not.

-Yaron