> They also offer the "Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0GHz/800Mhz FSB/2MB cache)"
> for $100 more than the T5800, but what is the difference between the T5800
> and the T7250?  Well, that information is not easy to find for some
> reason, but it seems that the T7250 supports Intel's Virtualization
> Technology while the T5800 does not.
>
> I want to run Virtual Box with Win XP Pro in it.  So how much will the
> Virtualization Technology help me?  I'm guessing that it will help enough
> to be worth $100.  Any opinions?
>
> Mike

The "Virtualization Technology" will not help you at all. VirtualBox by
default disables them as they are not as efficient as whatever they're
using - check the FAQ for more information. The only way that it would
be $100 dollars better is if the other processor isn't a Core 2
architecture or it is, but isn't nearly the same clock speed.