I am moving my website from a managed shared hosting environment to an
unmanaged VPS.  Since I'm a linux noob I need some help getting it
setup and secure. I'll be running two wordpress sites.

This should be a snap for an experienced linux admin.

Also, once it's up and running, I'd like to discuss an ongoing
advising,consulting role. Maybe a few hours a month (if even).

If you're a linux expert and you're looking for a few spare bucks for
some spare time work, please drop me a note.

Thanks!

Kevin Stirtz
The Amazing Service Guy
http://www.AmazingServiceGuy.com
952-212-4681

Author of: "More Loyal Customers: 21 Real World Lessons to Keep Your
Customers Coming Back"