Richard and Raymond,

Sorry for the delay, I am not real good about reading my email.

I am also sorry to say I don't have a audio or video recording.  That is
something I would like to do, but I don't have the skills for that and
haven't had time to learn them.

How ever, I do try and keep as much info on the wiki as I can, so if you
goto the webpage
(http://www.penguinsunbound.org/Future_Meetings/20080816_-_LTSP) you
will see the main points talked about.

Thanks for you interest, hope you can make it some time.

==>brian.