Thank You all for the advice. I really appreciate it.  I am running a couple
Slackware boxes (headless) in a primarily M$ environment at my job.  Up to
now I have had no issues with authentication (although it's alot of work
manually maintaning the users in samba), but the time has come for my slack
boxes to join the family, so to speak.  We are running exchange 2003 (hey
you in the back, stop laughing...), and I have decided to pull it from the
front lines, and put a slack box to send & receive our companies mail then
forward it to the exchange server.  There are a few other things on my list
as well.

Thanks,

Robert De Mars