On 10/31/07, Troy <troythetechguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.  How does the Palm OS work with Linux?  Is there currently software
> available on Linux for syncing with the Palm?  I'm currently running Ubuntu
> 7.10.

I have a treo 650 and had it syncing pretty well with Kubuntu Dapper.
Then one day it stopped working. I'm still on Dapper and have not
spent any time trying to get it working again.

So yes it does work, but it's not always perfect.

As a side note, I was also able to connect via bluetooth to my Linux
laptop and could access the web on my phone via a ppp link with my
laptop. That may not be very useful, but it is possible and
demonstrates that the bluetooth works.

Eric