New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: External CD-RW and other stuff

I'm clearing out my extra computer stuff for anyone interested.  Here is what I have:

HP CD-Writer Plus 9200 Series, external SCSI CD-RW drive.  It comes with an Adaptec 2903B PCI SCSI card and cables.

ATI Radeon 9200 128MB DDR AGP video card.  DVI, Analog and S-Video outputs.  Samir, you can have this back now. :)

Hauppauge PCI NTSC TV tuner card.  Has a Bt878 chipset.  I might still have the IR remote around somewhere.

Two 700 MHz Pentium III CPUs with heat sinks.

A mounting bracket for installing a second hard drive in a TiVo Series 1.

Contact nate at refried dot org.

Seller Email address: nate-tclug at refried dot org

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi