> Throwing up a Wiki where none exists will be very popular.  I did it many
> years ago when the average Joe didn't know what a Wiki was.

I tried out the wiki feature in Sharepoint 2007 (Microsoft's Web
Portal thing...) and it pales in comparison to all of the OSS wiki
engines I've used. I've been using Dokuwiki to document a coding
project and our it resources. It's fast, easy to learn, and the pages
it generates look good with almost no effort. Just the way a wiki
should be.

And even if at some point down the road the decision to axe the Linux
server comes down and there is nothing you can do about it, apache,
php, mysql, etc. will all run on Windows. You can even run php under
IIS if you have to. Your don't have to run Linux, Open/Free/Whatever
BSD, etc. doesn't have to live on in your server room for your OSS
apps to run in your server room, though it's hard to beat apt-get
install dokuwiki. ;-)

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue >0;