New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: proliant servers

Location: Monticello

Proliant server dual 333 mhz 5 9.1 Gb RAID scsi drives, no CDRom.

Proliant server dual 500 mhz 3 9.1 Gb RAID scsi drives.

Proliant server 700 mhz rack mount.  3 9.1 Gb RAID scsi drives.

Not sure of current RAM configuration, but pretty sure most or all is in the Dual 500 machine as I was playing with that one last.

The first two are large roll around models, very heavy.

I have to get rid of these this weekend somehow, first to show up and take all 3 will get help loading.

Seller Email address: danyberg at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi