Is Jeremy White's presentation available online or did anyone jot down any
notes/links? I was unable to attend the meeting and would like to hear what
he had to say regarding the future of Wine.

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 2:37 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] Meeting Followup

The meeting last night was excellent and was well attended.  Jeremy White
gave
a great presentation on Wine, and everyone in the audience had a chance to
ask their questions.

We also managed to start at precisely 6:30, and ran right up to 8pm.  Yes,
chronological precision.

As stated at the meeting on Wednesday, Eric will be organizing and running
the
December meeting.  I am still available to attend planning meetings, and I
can help with some things.  However, I have some projects coming up, and I
need to focus my time on my company for the next month or so.

Jeremy