The meeting last night was excellent and was well attended.  Jeremy White gave
a great presentation on Wine, and everyone in the audience had a chance to
ask their questions.

We also managed to start at precisely 6:30, and ran right up to 8pm.  Yes,
chronological precision.

As stated at the meeting on Wednesday, Eric will be organizing and running the
December meeting.  I am still available to attend planning meetings, and I
can help with some things.  However, I have some projects coming up, and I
need to focus my time on my company for the next month or so.

Jeremy