On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 01:31:18PM -0600, Eric Peterson wrote:
> On 11/9/07, Steve T <progressivepenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's still there.  I'd volunteer to keep this updated if anyone will use it.
>
> I think the problem we ran into last time was that it required a Gmail
> account to access it and not everyone had a Gmail account.

You shouldn't need a google account to use it.  There are ics
links that you should be able to use from just about any calendar
program.  You can also read with feed readers, embed the html
(someone might want to fit it on the TCLUG page), or look at the
standalone webpage from a browser without need of a gmail account:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c3gmkb8g9laqk30lvqs4n21764%40group.calendar.google.com

I think Google calendar will do what's wanted.