TCLUG has a website and its free of other entanglements.  Why not use that?

Chuck
  -----Original Message-----
  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Steve T
  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 1:04 PM
  To: Paul Cutler
  Cc: TCLUG
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Saturday Meetings - Thread fork

  It's still there.  I'd volunteer to keep this updated if anyone will use
it.

  On Nov 9, 2007 11:33 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler at foresightlinux.org > wrote:

    Back when I was helping Jeremy with some of the planning (back when I
    had free time!), I created a public calendar for the TCLUG on Google.

    If you search for TCLUG on google calenar it should come up, or the
    calendar ID is  (Calendar ID:
    c3gmkb8g9laqk30lvqs4n21764 at group.calendar.google.com)

    It *should* be open to all, including invitations.  If there is a
    setting wrong, let me know and I'll try to update it.

    Paul

    On Nov 9, 2007 11:07 AM, Steve T <progressivepenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
    > Maybe this is pie-in-the-sky, but it would be cool if TCLUG, TCBUG,
TCPC and