I recently went through some pains to play with setting up a streaming
server with Icecast/PHP-shout (both GPL).  Icecast also has a nice Ices
broadcast component that works well with Icecast (but did not stream
Theoris at the time I played with it).  The notes I took are a bit
scattered, but may be helpful.  You can read them at:

http://www.radkeland.org/setting-streaming-webserver-fedora-core-6

Josh