On 5/9/07, Joey Rockhold <joey.rockhold at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sending out for comments on the various linux magazines in print (ie,
> Linux Journal).  I'm curious to know what people like reading, and who the
> magazine is typically geared towards (beginners, users, hackers, etc.).

I did subscribe to Linux Journal, a good mag and good columnists, but
I let my subscription lapse when Nicholas Petreley took over as Editor
in Chief. I don't care for his writing style or the changes he's made
to the mag, although I think he brought Mick Bauer back for his
Paranoid Penguin article on Linux security, which is a very Good
Thing.

-jth

--
John T. Hoffoss