On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 08:11:02AM -0400, Charlie O wrote:
> I know this has come up before, but I tried searching the TCLUG site email
> list and can't get it to respond.
>
> My daughter wants to set up with a cable or DSL service that is Linux
> friendly - I set up her new machine to dual boot Mepis 6.5 and WindowsXP,
> and she wants to make Linux the main internet environment.
>
> So, I am asking for suggestions for providers. I have Quest DSL and am
> having good luck with it so I know that is an option. Are there cable
> companies that are good to work with? Or, are there wireless providers you
> like.

My ISP is Real-Time (http://real-time.com/), which also hosts the TCLUG.
They are more than linux-friendly.  I mean, like, get a room already.

Since I live in Minneapolis, I'm watching the wireless rollout with
more than a little interest....

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota