In the end it was hardware. It was very strange that it failed at some
point between being powered off, transported in my car to the new
location, and then powered on. Wish I could have tested it earlier,
but I had to go buy another router.

Thank you to everyone for all the responses.

On a side note, prior to Comcast aquiring Time Warner's customers, I
paid $39.99 per month for cable internet. When I moved, Comcast told
me that it would go up to $62/month unless I also accepted cable TV.
They also charged me almost $50 to transfer the service. So now I pay
$45/month for the internet connection and $9.75 for the most basic
cable package. I found the whole thing very annoying and if I could
have switched service to someone like iphouse I would have.
Unfortunately, it looks like Comcast is the only one that offers
service in my area. Makes a fellow feel powerless.

Cheers!
Eric