I asked this question on the ltsp discussion list, but I haven't had any

I'm setting up an LTSP5 system on a Xubuntu 6.10 server. When I log in
from my test client (a remote X server tunneled through ssh) it works
fine, except that the window decorations on openoffice.org are garbled.
Other apps are fine, logging in to the server itself does not give this
problem.

The client is using the i810 xorg Xserver driver.

Here's a screenshot to illustrate the problem:

http://strayf.freeshell.org/Screenshot.png

This is logged in at the client, the window in the background is
openoffice. It looks just as bad in the foreground. The window buttons
work (e.g. if I click where the close button should be on the window
border it closes the app). The contents of the open office window are
apparently unaffected.

Any thoughts why it might be doing this? Why only open office is doing this?

Thanks.

-Steve