> A lot of this depends on the distribution you have and the path to the
module. Hopefully your package manager will do most of this for you. In
Debian the package you would need for Apache2 is
> libapache2-mod-php5.
>
> I'm assuming your running 2.x.x version of apache. If it's a version
1.x.x, the settings may be different. I haven't looked at php and apache
1 in a long time.

> It would help if we knew the version of Apache and the Linux
> distrobution you're using.

I am using Ubuntu, but that has no barring on Apache when it comes to this
box, since with the "wre" everything is self contained. However it is
running Apache2.

I used apt-get install php5, and saw that it installed
libapache2-mod-php5. After the install an information screen came up
saying it had disabled Apache because the wre was using port 80, which is
fine in this case.

I doubt there is anything in the apache config that was set to call on
php, since WebGUI does not use it.

believed to be clean.