I have a box set up that utilizes what is referred to as a "wre" (WebGui
runtime environment). The wre folder contains its own install of apache,
perl, and mysql. Everything webgui needs to run is in this folder. Its a
great solution, but does not use php, which I need for Gallery 2. I have
php5 installed. The path is "/usr/bin/php".

I created an alias to gallery, which works fine, but pphp pages display as
text. Outside of adding index.php to documents served up, what can I add
to httpd.conf, so it will find my php install?

Raymond

believed to be clean.