Good One:

I just currently loaded Gentoo on an older Toshiba 1805-S203 laptop and got it installed wonderfully. For except the PCMCIA card fails to load. Its been probably about a week now and all my research and google searches have not solved my problem, yet its been a great learning opportunity and feel as though I can breeze through any kernel configuration. The main reason for this post is to ask if there is anyone here that has a relatively cheap Pcmcia-ethernet (dongle or non) card for sale. My current card came from school which is a 32 bit IBM 10/100 Etherjet that utilizes the Xircom 16 bit drivers. Apparently, this is a troublesome card, not to mention the bus drivers for this particular brand of laptop. I would really like to get something working soon thus this will be my main system at home for sometime until I can gather the experience to find the courage to look for a better paying job.

If anyone around St Paul (Snelling/University) or Bloomington have a card know to work in a 2.6 system please hit me up!

Cheers!

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"