Just an FYI, I've used Voicepulse Connect which is a VOIP provider so no
hardware is actually needed.  They give you 4 lines by default for 11$ a
month per phone number plus long distance charges for outgoing calls at
something around .0002 to .0008 cents a minutes.  I've had good success
with them and they are not only very Asterisk friendly they even have a
built in script in Trixbox to set them up.

My box was very similar in configuration and I was hovering around 1%
utilization most of the time.  But I can't help with the specific cards
as again, I used that VOIP provider.

--j