I've been watching the recent thread regarding Asterisk hardware. A
small company I work for is looking to implement an Asterisk server to
allow us to work off-site, yet still be reachable. We would like to have
4 lines that forward over to mobile phones if they are not answered.

I am looking for some hardware recommendations, and possibly common
pitfalls we might encounter attempting this setup.

The machine will not likely be dedicated to Asterisk. Specs are:

    * CPU: Athlon64 3000+
    * Memory: 1GB
    * MoBo: Asus K8N

We have been looking at the Digium TDM-400, and the Sangoma A200. Are
there any recommendations as to which of these would be preferred and
why? Additionally, if you would recommend other hardware, we are open to
suggestions.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I can provide more info if needed.
Thanks all!

    -Matt