Hey,

I've got this old HP Pavilion that I'm trying to do a Debian network
install on.  I've got it PXE booting fine off my tftp server, but when
it gets to the point of doing the 'base system' install it bombs with a
debootstrap error that says 'Release file signed by unknown key' and
won't let me proceed (this is etch).

I realize that there are various ways to fix this on a system that is
already running, but my options seem limited with the minimal install
environment here.  Anyone know a work around?  Disable the security?
Find the proper key?

I should be able to run debootstrap manually from a different tty if I
knew what the syntax might be.

... something along these lines?
wget http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2006.asc (there doesn't seem
to be a 2007 one.)