Of course, I was supposed to leave on vacation this morning:)

I had a main server go down hard last night. It wont boot now, and gives
errors related to the file system;

Ext3-fs error (device dm-0): ext3 check_desriptors: Block bitmap for group
1664 not in group (block 41471)!
Ext3-fs group descriptors corrupted!
mount: error 22 mounting ext3
mount: error 2 mounting none
switchroot: mount failed: 22
umount /initrd/dev failed: 2
Kernal Panic- not syncing: Attempted to kill init.

I tried to boot to to linux rescue mode, to run fsck, but it says there
are no Linux partions.

Knoppix show /dev/sda1, and all files, but does not know the file system
of /dev/sda2.

Any ideas how I can run a disk repair tool on this box?

Raymond

believed to be clean.