I've picked up cheap ($16) 2GB USB Flash drives (At Microcenter, by the
checkouts), and thought that I should make a dual-install USB media from it,
giving me 2 options at boot time. (3 if space allows)

Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Installation Options:

Desktop Live CD (default)
Server CD
Alternative CD

I'd previously finagled an installation via
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/In...n/FromUSBStick<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick>for
a laptop without an optical drive, but forgot which parts of that I
used.

What I'm looking to do is take the above instructions, simplify them (and
update the above page) while giving me a multiple-option installation set,
picking from the first two, if not all three, options listed above.

What I'm hoping I can do, is make a script that will do this - then for
installfests, we can mass-create these USB sticks; either for the day of the
'fest, or offer them up at the cost of the drives.

Ideas?

Soon here I'll also have a 16GB drive at my disposal - and would find it
interesting to have a massive "here plug this in its got everything" disk
for installfests...and since they're reusable after-the-fact, we don't waste
many CDs or DVDs burning :D