Hello,

US Family is the lowest cost DSL offering in the area that I've found.  They
do however punish you if you download more then 10GiB a month.  Read the AUP
carefully!  Also they discount payments for 6 months and 1 year ahead.

http://usfamily.net

  -Matt

PS: I don't get a free month if you go with them  ;)