Right but in essence you are paying twice as Qwest steeply discounts
their service.

What you are paying for is service, support, a static IP, and no inbound
restrictions whatsoever.  So no hidden rate limiters, not limits on
running any type of server at home, or in my case no limits on doing
vulnerability scans from home (for work, all legal and approved of course).

So if you want to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone who
knows what they are talking about and can actually hop on the router and
check IPHouse is the way to go.  If you want to run mail and web and
whatever at home, get IPhouse.  If you want to do massive file sharing
go with IPHouse.

If you don't care about that go with Qwest.  And if you do go with
IPHouse tell them *I* sent you :)  (yes I get a free month)

--j